May 18, 2022
When my travel digestion woes didn’t resolve, I started an
elimination diet to see what could be at the root of my distress.
I’ve got some good clues, and I’ll share a few things I’m
eliminating and how I’m feeling. Does chasing happiness work? We’ll
revisit an episode from two years back that has great relevance
right now, and we’ll also touch on fermented foods, which have so
many potential benefits, but which I’m avoiding for the moment.
Lots of steps’ worth today!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be
My Elimination Diet -
- States of Positivity Include: joy, gratitude, serenity,
interest, hope, pride, amusement, inspiration, awe, love
- Positivity, Barbara Fredrickson,
- Prioritizing Positivity Optimizes
Positive Emotions and Life Satisfaction, researchgate.net
- Monterey Bay Aquarium – live
cams (check them all out!
- These 6 Simple Habits Can Help Calm
Your Coronavirus Anxieties, fastcompany.com
- Long-Term Mental Health PTSD Effects
of Covid-19 Pandemic Explained, cnbc.com
- Five Ways to Conquer Your Covid-19
- Barbara Fredrickson: Positive Emotions
Transform Us - video
- FACE COVID - video
- A Course Correction for Positive
- Reflections on Positive Emotions and
Upward Spirals, Barbara Erickson, sagepub.com
- Positive Emotions: A Guide to Increase the
Your Quality of Life, blog.cognifit.com
- Are You Getting Enough Positivity in
Your Diet? greatergood.berkeley.eud
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and
share to social media or to a friend via text or email!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
HOW TO RATE AND REVIEW WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on Your iOS
- Open Apple Podcast App.
- Go to the icons at the bottom of the screen and choose
- Search for “Wellness While Walking”
- Click on the SHOW, not the episode.
- Scroll all the way down to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Click on “Write a Review”
- Then you will be able to rate the show on a five star scale and
write a written review!
- Thank you!
How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on a
- Visit Wellness While Walking page on
Apple Podcasts in your web browser
- Click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts”
- This will open Apple Podcasts and should bring you to the show,
not a particular episode
- Scroll down until you see “Rating and Reviews”
- You may need to click on “See all” all the way to the right,
near the Ratings and Review Section
- On the right side, you should see 5 empty stars – click on the
one farthest to the right if you want to give the show 5 stars
- To leave a verbal review, please then head left and click on
“Write a Review”
- Thank you!
How to Leave a Review on Spotify App on Your
- Open the Spotifyapp on your
- Tap the Searchtab, then type Wellness
While Walking on the search bar; this will lead you to the
podcast's show page. If you are on a specific episode, just tap on
the podcast's thumbnail and title to be redirected back to the show
- Tap the rating immediately underneath the podcast's
description. Alternatively, tap the More
(…)icon, then choose Rate
- Drag your finger or tap on one of the five stars to leave a
- Thank you!
The following apps might also allow you to rate and review the
show. As of March 2022, there’s no way to rate or review a show on
Overcast (if you star certain episodes, or every one, that will
help others find the show)
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or
healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast
or associated content should be considered medical advice. The
information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and
associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road
Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical
advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your
physician or other qualified health care provider with any
questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment,
and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a
walking podcast and a "best podcast for walking"!