Oct 25, 2023
We’re delving into our top healthy lifestyle tips from the first 200 episodes, and then we’re looking ahead to where the show is going! Join us (yep, there’s a special guest) for a fun but powerful episode!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
***NEW*** Facebook Group for Our Community!
Join here for support, motivation and fun!
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
OUR FAVORITE EPISODES FROM THE FIRST 200!
HOW TO RATE AND REVIEW WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on Your iOS Device
1. Open Apple Podcast App (purple app icon that says Podcasts).
2. Go to the icons at the bottom of the screen and choose “search”
3. Search for “Wellness While Walking”
4. Click on the SHOW, not the episode.
5. Scroll all the way down to “Ratings and Reviews” section
6. Click on “Write a Review” (if you don’t see that option, click on “See All” first)
7. Then you will be able to rate the show on a five-star scale (5 is highest rating) and write a review!
8. Thank you! I so appreciate this!
How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on a Computer
1. Visit Wellness While Walking page on Apple Podcasts in your web browser (search for Apple Podcasts or click here) https://www.apple.com/apple-podcasts/
2. Click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” or “Open the App”
3. This will open Apple Podcasts and put in search bar at top left “Wellness While Walking”
4. This should bring you to the show, not a particular episode – click on the show’s artwork
5. Scroll down until you see “Rating and Reviews”
6. Click on “See All” all the way to the right, near the Ratings and Review Section and its bar chart
7. To leave a written review, please click on “Write a Review”
8. You’ll be able to leave a review, along with a title for it, plus you’ll be able to rate the show on the 5-star scale (with 5 being the highest rating)
9. Thank you so very much!!
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast and a "best podcast for walking"!