Jul 27, 2022
Should we use a Good/Better/Best continuum to help us make
decisions consistent with our health goals? Or is there something
more nuanced -- more personalized and contextual – that might be
more helpful to us, as we choose our next small step? I’ll take you
along with me on my own decision-making process that came up for me
this week – call it a Green Goddess Deep Dive! And I’ve got some
thank you’s to spread around!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be
- Wellness While Walking Episode 56: 3
- Wellness While Walking Episode 81:
What Are the Healthiest Fats to Cook With?
- Wellness While Walking Episode 69:
The Blood Sugar Roller Coaster: What Is It and How to Get Off of
It! (ft. Dr. Beverly Yates)
- Is Guar Gum Healthy or Unhealthy?
The Surprising Truth, healthline.com
- How to Avoid Unhealthy Oils at
- An Update on Omega-6 PUFAs,
- Avocado Oil,
- The In-Restaurant Version of My
Green Goddess Salad
- Their “Knock-off” Recipe for Making
- Primal Kitchen Green Goddess
Dressing Nutrition Facts
- Physical activity, diet quality and
all-cause cardiovascular disease and cancer mortality: a
prospective study of 346 627 UK Biobank participants,
- You Won’t Live Longer By Diet or
Exercise Alone, Study Says, nyt.com
- Can You Outrun a Poor Diet?
- The Sweet Danger of Sugar,
- Do You Believe a Calorie is a
- All Calories Are NOT The Same,
- Good Calories, Bad Calories,
- Can US Adults Accurately Assess
Their Diet Quality? ers.usda.gov
HOW TO RATE AND REVIEW WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on Your iOS
- Open Apple Podcast App (purple app icon that says
- Go to the icons at the bottom of the screen and choose
- Search for “Wellness While Walking”
- Click on the SHOW, not the episode.
- Scroll all the way down to “Ratings and Reviews” section
- Click on “Write a Review” (if you don’t see that option, click
on “See All” first)
- Then you will be able to rate the show on a five-star scale (5
is highest rating) and write a review!
- Thank you! I so appreciate this!
How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on a
- VisitWellness While Walking
page on Apple Podcasts in your web browser (search
for Apple Podcasts or click here)
- Click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” or “Open the App”
- This will open Apple Podcasts and put in search bar at top left
“Wellness While Walking”
- This should bring you to the show, not a particular episode –
click on the show’s artwork
- Scroll down until you see “Rating and Reviews”
- Click on “See All” all the way to the right, near the Ratings
and Review Section and its bar chart
- To leave a written review, please click on “Write a
- You’ll be able to leave a review, along with a title for it,
plus you’ll be able to rate the show on the 5-star scale (with 5
being the highest rating)
- Thank you so very much!!
OTHER APPS WHERE REVIEWS ARE POSSIBLE
Overcast (if you star certain episodes, or every one, that will
help others find the show)
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and
share to social media or to a friend via text or email!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or
healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast
or associated content should be considered medical advice. The
information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and
associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road
Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical
advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your
physician or other qualified health care provider with any
questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment,
and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a
walking podcast and a "best podcast for walking"!