Jul 20, 2022
Tired? Fatigued? You’re not alone. What can be done? We explore
exhaustion with Dr. Jenny Tufenkian today, and I share my story of
being diagnosed with Busy Mom Syndrome. How did I solve my
tiredness issue, and how did Dr. Jenny address her chronic fatigue?
Wherever you are on the boundless energy/fatigue spectrum, don’t
miss today’s episode to get those answers and more!
ME/CFS/LONG COVID/THYROID ISSUES, etc.
DR. JENNY TUFENKIAN,
- Free Resources
- Online Courses, including: Core
Vitality: Your Path to More Energy; Get Healthy, Stay Healthy; Deep
Immunity Booster; Subconscious Healing Trifecta; Medicine Cabinet
101; and Unpacking Your Stress Response
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Jenny at her
Enjoy Full Health Office (Portland, OR)
- QUIZ: What’s the Number One Reason
You’re So Exhausted?
- Dr. Jenny On:
HOW TO RATE AND REVIEW
WELLNESS WHILE WALKING
- How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on Your iOS
- Open Apple Podcast App (purple app icon that says
- Go to the icons at the bottom of the screen and choose
- Search for “Wellness While Walking”
- Click on the SHOW, not an episode
- Scroll all the way down to “Ratings and Reviews” section
- Click on “Write a Review” (if you don’t see that option, click
on “See All” first)
- Then you will be able to rate the show on a five-star scale (5
is highest rating) and write a review!
- Thank you! I so appreciate this!
- How to Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts on a
- Visit Wellness While Walking
page on Apple Podcasts in your web browser (search
for Apple Podcasts or click here)
- Click on “Listen on Apple Podcasts” or “Open the App”
- This will open Apple Podcasts and put in search bar at top left
“Wellness While Walking”
- This should bring you to the show, not a particular episode –
click on the show’s artwork
- Scroll down until you see “Rating and Reviews”
- Click on “See All” all the way to the right, near the Ratings
and Review Section and its bar chart
- To leave a written review, please click on “Write a
- You’ll be able to leave a review, along with a title for it,
plus you’ll be able to rate the show on the 5-star scale (with 5
being the highest rating)
- Thank you so very much!!
- Other Apps Where Reviews Are Possible
- Podcast Addict
- Overcast (if you star certain episodes, or every one, that will
help others find the show)
HOW TO SHARE WELLNESS
- Wellness While Walking on Apple
- Wellness While Walking on Spotify
- Link for any podcast app: pod.link/walking
- Wellness While Walking website
- Or screenshot a favorite episode playing on your phone and
share to social media or to a friend via text or email!
- Thanks for sharing! : )
Neither I nor many of my podcast guests are doctors or
healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast
or associated content should be considered medical advice. The
information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and
associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road
Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical
advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your
physician or other qualified health care provider with any
questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment,
and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a
walking podcast and a "best podcast for walking"!