Jan 20, 2021
Goals and resolutions are helpful constructs, and today, we
deconstruct some of what makes goals more likely to be reached.
SMART goals, Big Hairy Audacious goals, and where goals fit with
our life’s purpose and our habits are all topics on the table
today! We also dip our toes into the diet/diet culture/body
positivity/healthy habit change/Lizzo-Jillian Michaels dust-up.
Lace up and join in!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be
Sharing Wellness While
Walking with a Friend
- Tell a friend about the podcast!
- If you need to guide them on downloading podcasts in total,
check out this step-by-step tutorial at www.gretchenrubin.com all things
podcast listening are explained (feel free to rate, review and
subscribe to WWW while you’re there!)
- Almost all phones now come with a podcast app built-in: go,
- Share a screenshot of Wellness While Walking on your social
- This could be a screenshot of the podcast playing on your
phone, or you could share some of Wellness While Walking’s social
media posts right to your own account
- Please message me on Facebook or Instagram if you want me to
share a screen shot for you to post!
- Send them to www.wellnesswhilewalking.com
- All the episodes (and the show notes) are there
- THANK YOU!! <3
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable/Attainable,
- Big Hairy Audacious Goals – see Built to Last, Jim Collins
- What Do Scientists Know About
Finding Purpose in Life? pyschologytoday.com
- Rebel Wilson Reveals All the Weight
Loss Tips That Helped Her Lose 60 Pounds in 2020,
- Rebel Wilson Says This “Free, Safe”
Exercise Helped Her Lose 60 Pounds in a Year, prevention.com
- From the article: “My biggest tip, guys, is get out there and
- Rebel Wilson Instagram Live video, December 1, 2020
- Controlling Your Blood Sugar Can
Improve Your PCOS and Hormone Imbalance,
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or
healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast
or associated content should be considered medical advice. The
information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and
associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road
Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical
advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your
physician or other qualified health care provider with any
questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment,
and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a